Lets Build Montana spot 2015
Workforce Development Launches Media Campaign
This Media Campaign is designed to reach potential construction industry workers ages 17 to 29, with the primary concentration on those about to, or just graduating high school, and those a few years out of high school.
Are You Taking Advantage of Your AGC Membership?
Through NPP our members receive 22% off corporate calling plans, and employees receive up to an 18% discount (15% plus an additional 3% discount if enrolled in online billing) on their plans. Pricing options are also available on data plans, accessories and devices.
Do You Use BIM?
The Building Information Modeling (BIM) process is going mainstream and is fast becoming the standard across the nation in the architecture, engineering, and construction industries. The number of public agencies that require BIM is also increasing, and according to a recent article in Constructech Magazine, analysts predict that BIM will be come a necessity in the not-too-distant future.
Montana Contractors' Association
Quality People. Quality Projects
Montana Contractors' Association Mission Statement:
- To deliver value and opportunity to our member firms.
The MCA is a chapter of the Associated General Contractors of America, representing commercial, industrial, and public works construction companies throughout Montana.
2015 Board of Directors:
- Scott Olsen, Helena Sand & Gravel, President
- Mike Newton, Fisher Sand & Gravel, Vice President
- Jim Berve, Fisher Construction, Treasurer
- Aaron Golik, Century Companies, Director
- Doug Jackson, Jackson Contractor Group, Director
- Trevor Livesay, Montana Lines, Director
- Bob Warren, Schellinger Construction, Director
- Ron Pike, Sime Construction, Past Pres.Representative
- Mike Waldenberg, Central Plumbing & Heating, Specialty Contractor Council
- Michael Richards, HD Supply Waterworks, Associates' Div.President