Click on Summer Outing icon for additional information to the 2014 MCA Summer Outing or to register for the event.
CM/GC gaining monmentum in Montana
This week, a group of MCA contractors participated in a workshop exploring Construction Manager/General Contractor (CM/GC) contracts.Doing More with Less
By Michael Stark, AGC Executive Director, Knowledge Programs and Building Markets
AGC is constantly working to provide you with the tools and resources necessary to help your business and advance the interests of the construction industry. Back in 2008, when the economy tood a severe hit, construction was one of the most adversely affected industries and, as we all know, it has been a rocky road to recovery. Today, demand is finally starting to pick back up, even if that growth has not been as steady or as robust as any of us would like.Are You Taking Advantage of Your AGC Membership?
Through NPP our members receive 22% off corporate calling plans, and employees receive up to an 18% discount (15% plus an additional 3% discount if enrolled in online billing) on their plans. Pricing options are also available on data plans, accessories and devices.
Do You Use BIM?
The Building Information Modeling (BIM) process is going mainstream and is fast becoming the standard across the nation in the architecture, engineering, and construction industries. The number of public agencies that require BIM is also increasing, and according to a recent article in Constructech Magazine, analysts predict that BIM will be come a necessity in the not-too-distant future.
Montana Contractors' Association
Quality People. Quality Projects
Montana Contractors' Association Mission Statement:
- To deliver value and opportunity to our member firms.
The MCA is a chapter of the Associated General Contractors of America, representing commercial, industrial, and public works construction companies throughout Montana.
Board of Directors:
- Dave Zinke, Knife River, President
- Scott Olsen, Helena Sand & Gravel, Vice President
- Mike Newton, Fisher Sand & Gravel, Treasurer
- Aaron Golik, Century Companies, Director
- Jim Berve, Fisher Construction, Director
- Doug Jackson, Jackson Contractor Group, Director
- Trevor Livesay, Montana Lines, Director
- Ron Pike, Sime Construction, Past Pres.Representative
- Jeff Hollenback, Mountain West Holding, Specialty Contractor Council
- Brad Newcomb, Calumet-Montana Refining, Associates' Div.President